Personal Information Collected
We collect personal information from Users on our business website online including form details in our Contact Us section for Prospects and Affiliates, email address, name, contact number and requested project information and relevant details. Users may however visit our site anonymously without submitting any information if they don’t wish to. We collect personal information only if the User willingly submit all information to us for the use of project proposal in discussion and for contacting means.
Technical Information Collected
We do collect non-personal information about a User whenever they interact with our site which may include browser name, type of machine/device used to connect with our site, internet service provider address and other such similar details.
How We Use All Collected Information
TrooInbound majorly collect and use User’s personal information for the following tasks:
- To improve our Customer Service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs effectively
- To send Periodic Emails: We may use the email address to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
Protection and Security
We practice apt data collection, storage, processing practices & security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and other data stored with us, if any.
Information Sharing Aspect
We strictly do not sell, trade, rent or misuse User’s personal information to others. We might share all the generic aggregated source information not linked to any personal identification disclosure with our business partners and affiliates for above out sketched purposes. We use third party service providers to help us in operating our business processes and administer such newsletter delivering and sending out surveys hence we may share your information with respective third parties for the limited scope of that task only provided that you agree and give us relevant permissions.
Third Party Association
Users may find advertising or linked content on our business website which may show our partner credentials, suppliers, sponsors, accreditors and other third parties. We don’t control the information, links and content appearing on those sites and hence are not responsible for the practices employed by those other websites linked to or from our business website. Their privacy policies and terms of service will be different and hence Users on our site are advised to follow and read browsing and interactive instructions on any other website including websites which have a link to our site as that is subject to each website’s own terms and policies.
Updates and Revision
User Acceptance to these Terms
Last Modification Date: 08th December, 2017
- Following are the set of terms and conditions which will be assumed to have been accepted by the Users on the usage of business website of TrooInbound Private Limited, TrooInbound.com. Users are requested to read the terms carefully before getting engaged for services of the site
- User is referred as the one browsing the site while TrooInbound shall refer to the company under this section. Site further referred will be TrooInbound.com proprietary and monitored by TrooInbound Private Limited
- By using the Site, user agrees to pursue and obligate the following terms and conditions concerning usage of Site. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice by TrooInbound Private Limited
- TrooInbound may terminate any User to access the services and site at times for a valid offensive or fraud implicative reasons and hence TrooInbound may monitor every access to the Site
- All contents of this site are only property of TrooInbound. The software information, texts, graphics, videos and audios used on this site are proprietary material of TrooInbound. No one is allowed to copy, modify, reproduce, republish or distribute this content for any purposes other than benefiting and crediting TrooInbound unless prior permitted in written by TrooInbound itself. Rights not expressly granted here shall all be considered reserved
- Any unauthorized use of materials of the Site may violate proprietary copyrights, trademarks and relevant laws applicable which can force civil penalties
- TrooInbound is not responsible and liable for any damages including without limitation, direct, accidental or substantial damages including, but not limited to, the User’s system, loss of data, lost profits, business interruption, loss of informational rights that might result from downloading and deploying any developed software, content, materials, information from the website and allocated links to Users
TrooInbound’s website may directly or indirectly show the business ideas of its own functioning and operations which are due rights of TrooInbound itself, any copyrights, trademarks or information misuse may force criminal punishments or civil penalties.
Service Level Agreement
Any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in Sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the TrooInbound shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the TrooInbound.
The specification for the deliverables shall be those set out in the prior documentation before the commencement of project. TrooInbound reserves the right to make changes in the specification documents which will be notified to the engaged client for that particular project.
Payment terms shall be agreed before and on signing the contract between the TrooInbound and the client getting engaged for any service. Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the website of TrooInbound, we shall invoice the client for the net sum due to the deliverables on or at any time after dispatch of the project.
Clients should make the payments as agreed in contract documents or within seven permitted days as applicable considering TrooInbound’s in general contract terms declared and mentioned here. Any delays or impotency to make payments shall or may seize the pursuing work on respective tasks. Reminding of the dates as notices will not be a responsibility of TrooInbound and hence the engaged client shall take the sole responsibility of contract terms while finding the assistance from the firm TrooInbound in asked matters.
Refund Policy & Cancellation
All deliverables and services by TrooInbound are intangible goods that are digitally delivered, we therefore follow a strict refund policy on agreed terms, depending upon the type of project or engagement.
All the custom development project works won’t have any refund policies and hence clients are requested to read all specification documents and formal agreement documents well before getting engaged for services.
Any other than development services don’t have any refund policies either as on service charges are applicable upon signing and assigning of contract. Any unavoidable changes required to this policy should be permitted under changes discussing with TrooInbound before getting engaged for that specific service.
Any disagreement or detainment of payment after the agreement is signed and agreed may turn to cancellation of the project in any nature of services included as decided by the TrooInbound.
Upon cancellation, TrooInbound will be responsible to deliver the work that is already paid for.
We understand that exceptional circumstance may occur due to the nature of the services we provide. So please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order any of our services to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.